Why Work at a Community Health Center?
At a community health center you join a team of health professionals, community members, and patients who work together on effective, long term, community-based solutions to meet the primary health care needs in medically underserved areas.
Making a Difference
- Provide quality health care to underserved populations
- Reduce health disparities among those experiencing barriers to health care
Federal and state programs provide scholarships and loan repayment for many health professional occupations. Working at a community health center meets eligibility requirements for these programs.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Nebraska State Loan Repayment Programs
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Positive work/life balance
- Statewide associations of community health centers for peer networking and sharing best practices
Current Job Opportunities
Check back soon!
Submit a Job Posting
HCAN posts job openings at member health centers in Nebraska and Iowa. If your organization is one of these and you would like to post an opening at your organization, email the job title, a brief overview, a bulleted list of qualifications, and instructions on how to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Posting in the subject field.